CONTENTS OF ONS JOURNAL 187
Obituary - Philip Grierson
New and recent publications
- 'On the attribution of dirhams of 282-288 AH from Barda'a and "Arminiya" with
letter "waw"' (A. Vardanyan)
- 'Muhammad bin Ahmad - a new governor on a dirham minted in Arminiya in 331
(A. Akopyan, A. Vardanyan)
- 'The Bactrian "pedigree" coinage and epithets' (L.M. Wilson)
- 'Treasures of Kashmir Smast, followed by interview with Ijaz Khan' (W.
- 'A queen consort of the early Kidarite principality of Kashmir Smast' (W.
- 'Unpublished bronzes of the Alchon Hunnic period from Kashmir Smast' (
- 'A Kidarite period AE unit featuring an elephant and a royal globe from
Kashmir Smast' (W.Ziad)
- 'A Turko-Hephthalite AE depicting a Senmurv from Kashmir Smast'
- 'A Malwa mule' (B. Millancourt)
- 'Between Attock and Jhelum, Muqarrab is king' (H. Tareen)
- 'An enigmatic Sikh rupee' (H. Herrli)
- 'Copper pice of the Bombay Presidency - 1791 to 1794' (Dr P.
- 'Discovery of a double kupang' (P.H. de Vries)
- 'Attic coinage and the reign of King Menander' (L.M. Wilson)
- 'A new type of seventh century Syrian pseudo-Byzantine coin' (A. Goodwin)